Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Issue Tracking System
Roundup is a simple-to-use and and powerful issue-tracking system with command-line, web and e-mail interfaces. Roundup is being used for bug tracking and TODO list management, issue management, customer help desk support, and sales lead tracking.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from package management. See /var/www for links to file paths.
- Uses Apache2 to serve roundup (instead of roundup-server).
- Disabled registration confirmation via email (requires mail server).
- Includes Xapian full text indexer (recommended for large issue DB).
- Includes full timezone support and documentation.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, MySQL and Postfix.
Initial configuration: /etc/roundup/tracker-config.iniRequired settings
[tracker] web = / (before) web = http://appliance_ip/ (after) # Note: If not set, links in emails will not include server address.Recommended settings
[main] admin_email = admin dispatcher_email = admin [mail] domain = example.com
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root
- Roundup: username admin