Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Photo Album Organizer
The Gallery Project is a web application enabling management and publication of digital photographs and other media. Photo manipulation features includes automatic thumbnails, resizing, rotation, and flipping, among other things. Albums can be organized hierarchically and individually controlled by administrators or privileged users.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Gallery configurations:
- Installed from upstream source code to /var/www/gallery.
- Preconfigured gallery to use webroot and database.
- Includes support for URL rewriting.
- Includes ffmpeg for video support.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Adminer administration frontend for MySQL (listening on port 12322 - uses SSL).
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- All secrets will be regenerated during installation / firstboot (security).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2, PHP, MySQL and Postfix.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH, MySQL: username root
- Gallery: username admin