Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
Integrated SCM & Project Management
Trac is a web-based project management and bug-tracking tool. It allows hyperlinking information between a computer bug database, revision control and wiki content. It also serves as a web interface to the revision control systems Subversion, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar, Perforce and Darcs. Among the users of Trac is NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Installed from package management. See /var/www for links to file paths.
- Supports Git, Bazaar, Mercurial and Subversion.
- List repositories in web interface.
- Example helloworld repositories.
- Site wide authentication realm and admin user.
- Uses python-pygments for syntax highlighting.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Postfix MTA (bound to localhost) to allow sending of email (e.g., password recovery).
- Webmin modules for configuring Apache2 and Postfix.
Name Protocol access ---- --------------- Git git://addr/git/REPO Bazaar bzr://addr/bzr/REPO Subversion svn://addr/svn/REPO Mercurial http://addr:8080/REPO Repositories are stored in /srv/repos.
To simplify creating new projects, we have included a helper script called trac-initproject. Please refer to the Trac documentation for usage notes on how to create and access projects.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH: username root
- Trac: username admin