Subscribe to Security and News announcements
In the works: dozens of new apps, high-security deterministic builds, clustering, multi-app installations, better backups...
All-in-one code repository
An integrated revision control server combining the world's best open source Version Control Systems: Subversion, Git, Bazaar, and Mercurial. A web interface for each system is included, making it easy to browse through the code base, compare revisions and manage repositories for multiple projects.
Run from browser:
This appliance includes all the standard features in TurnKey Core, and on top of that:
- Revision Control systems supported: Git, Bazaar, Mercurial, Subversion.
- Includes exemplary helloworld repositories.
- Includes GitHub inspired theme by kogakure for gitweb.
- SSL support out of the box.
- Webmin module for configuring Apache2.
- Includes TurnKey web control panel (convenience).
Name Web frontend Web access Protocol access ---- ------------ ---------- --------------- Git gitweb http://addr/git git://addr/git Bazaar loggerhead http://addr/bzr bzr://addr/bzr Subversion websvn http://addr/svn svn://addr/svn Mercurial hgweb http://addr/hg http://addr/hg Repositories are stored in /srv/repos.
Credentials (passwords set at first boot):
- Webmin, Webshell, SSH: username root