sanjay singh's picture

Openldap is configured in multi-master replication mode as per attached configuration from both servers. Provisioning i.e. addition/deletion of IMSI in openldap is done with third party portal gateway through LB. When IMSI’s are added/deleted through LB, they immediately get replicated to other LDAP server. This is absolutely working as expected no problem at all.

However, if IMSI’s are added followed by slapd process restart on both servers and if those IMSI’s are deleted, this results in problematic scenario. These IMSI’s which are deleted  after slapd process restart never get replicated on other ldap server.  Due to this issue there is always inconsistency between both LDAP db’s which is not acceptable.

Any pointers to resolve this issue will be of great help for me. Thanks in advance !!!

Forum: 
Jeremy Davis's picture

We produce a pre-configured OpenLDAP appliance which has been tweaked by a community member. However I don't think that we have any forum regulars that would be able to help you out with general OpenLDAP queries. I suggest that you ask the OpenLDAP community
Jeremy Davis's picture

We produce a pre-configured OpenLDAP appliance which has been tweaked by a community member. However I don't think that we have any forum regulars that would be able to help you out with general OpenLDAP queries. I suggest that you ask the OpenLDAP community

Add new comment